If you are a foreign national wishing to enter the UK or already in the UK and you need advice on immigration issues, we are here to help you.
At Caveat Solicitors we pride ourselves in meeting our clients needs with accurate advice and have considerable experience of dealing with difficult cases and finding solutions for complex matters. We have had positive reviews for our work in UK Immigration Law with clients across the globe who are delighted with the successful outcomes of their cases.
Depending on the type of case we can offer a range of funding options in immigration cases including legal aid and fixed fees. We are committed to providing Immigration advice at affordable and competitive prices.
We can assist with the following:
- Asylum applications
- Human rights applications
- Marriage and unmarried partner applications
- Extension of leave and variation of leave applications
- Settlement applications
- Indefinite leave to remain applications
- Entry clearance for family members
- Visit visas
- Student visas
- Family reunion
- In-country appeals
- European national residence permits/ residence documents
- Applications under Tier 1, 2, 4 and 5
- British nationality and citizenship applications
- Applications based on UK ancestry
- Applications which fall outside the immigration rules
- Judicial review
- Sponsorship licence applications for employers
Call us today and let us assist with any problems you may be having.