Where your matter cannot be funded by legal aid, we offer competitive fixed fees for
Our team of solicitors are specialists in this field and have an excellent success rate.
A profile of our immigration solicitors is provided on our “Our Team” page with details of their qualifications and accreditations and where applicable examples of cases they have dealt with.
Our consultation rate is based on the hourly rate below for a 60 minute consultation.
Our Hourly Rates apply as below:
• Director charged at £300.00 an hour + VAT (20%).
• Senior Solicitor charged at £250.00 an hour + VAT (20%).
• Solicitor charged at £180.00 an hour + VAT (20%).
We charge Value Added Tax (VAT) to all our services where applicable. VAT currently applies at 20% where your usual place of residence is the UK or EEA, even if at one point you had leave to remain in the UK but have since overstayed. If you are not resident in the UK or EEA, or you have entered the country without permission (asylum seekers) and do not yet have leave to remain, VAT will not be applicable on our charges. We will confirm whether VAT (at a rate of 20%) is payable when you have been instructed and can work out if VAT is properly chargeable.
Our fees do not include disbursements. A disbursement is a payment to a third party. As such you will be responsible for paying the costs payable to third parties which are incurred by us on your behalf such as:
• Home Office application fees - you can see current Home Office fees at the following link :
• UKVCAS Charges ranging from £100 to £500
• Immigration Health Surcharge, ranging from £300 to £1000
• Court fees
• Barrister costs
• Expert report fees can range from £1500 to £2500 depending on the type of report required. Reports required can be:
Country Expert Reports
Document Authentication Reports
Hospital/GP Reports ranging from £50-£200
• Interpreter Fees which have an element of attendance costs, waiting costs and travel and charged by the individual company from around £25.00 per hour
• Document translation costs which are set by individual companies per word
• Courier costs range from £25 to £200 depending on the size of the document(s) and urgency
• Photocopying costs range from 4p per page (Black and White) to 8p per page (Colour)
All the above charges are subject to VAT @20% where applicable.
If any of the above disbursements are applicable to your case, during your consultation, you will be fully informed about the disbursements which will be incurred and what they may cost.
Key stages and timescales
Our legal fee for all types of applications include the following key stages and timescales are largely dependent on the Home Office processing the application :
• considering documents
• attending on you
• taking your instructions and providing advice
• preparing and submitting your application
• updating and advising you on timelines and outcome as well as further steps
The exact number of hours it will take to complete your application will depend on the circumstances in your case, such as:
The fixed fees we offer on certain immigration matters are listed below, these do
not include any disbursements fees as highlighted above.
All figures quoted below exclude VAT unless specifically stated.
If you are able to provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of the range.